Sunday, December 10, 2006

Earrings

One of my favorite gifts for my friends of the female persuasion is earrings. Really simple earrings, made with just one, pretty bead. Close inspection would prove that the work was not that of a master craftswoman with excellent tools, but instead that of a minorly skilled 20 year old with a fake Leatherman. Still. Not bad. I got the beads from a schwanky bead store on Alder near Pio Square called Let It Bead.







The first pair is tigers eye, I think. They're big and kind of heavy, but I really love the color and the shape so whoever gets them is just going to have to deal. The second pair is abalone, which you can't really tell from the picture since I can't figure out how to take a picture at night without severe flash glare. The third pair are coral, I think. A lot of their bead trays weren't labeled, the douches.




I like the first pair first. I got two pairs of the beads so I could have a pair for myself if I don't end up giving away both to people for Christmas.

No comments: