Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Birthday cake is delicious!

This is the most ADD birthday cake I have ever seen. And I made it. Yes. Today was my roommate's 21st birthday and this was my present to her. Obviously I'm not a pastry chef, but for box mix, Pillsbury frosting and bargain rack decorating icing, I don't think it came out half bad. At least it was delicious.

I love making birthday cakes. Here's one I made this summer for my boyfriend:Yes, those are those awful, tooth cracking, radioactive silver sugar balls. It took me maybe an hour or more to place those all.


Still working on crocheting stuff. There will be lots of updates over winter break, since I'll be making lots more Christmas presents, plus baking a lot. For now, I'm trying to survive the last week of classes and finals next week. But yes. Lots of wonderful craft projects soon, I promise!

:)

No comments: